Friday, June 26, 2009

The Story of My Life:

~Before I formed you in the womb I knew you
Jeremiah 1:5 (God knew me before my parents knew me!)

~for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God Romans 3:23 (I was born a sinner)

~For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (God loved me so much; but He couldn't be with me because of my sin, so He gave me a Way to come to Him)
~I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6 (Jesus died for me, all I have to do is believe in Him!)

~I have chosen the way of truth; Psalm 119:30

~He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake. Psalm 23:3 (He made me brand new)

~But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. John 14:26 (He gave me the gift of His Holy Spirit, which lives in me)
~I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. 2 Timothy 4:7-9 (Someday, I will be in His presence...the day I can't wait for!)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Once again...a blessing!