One of my neatest birthday gifts so far: an ipod shuffle. I know it's not the most advanced piece of media equipment, but it's mine.
So now, just like all my favorite movie characters, I can have a soundtrack to accompany me throughout my day....
Let's see-
~TobyMac and Mandisa for dance-vacuuming(come on, you know you all do this)
~Pride and Prejudice music for flitting around the garden(okay, maybe I am the only one "flitting")
~Anointed and Smitty for slogging through dishes(I definitely "slog")
~Chris Rice when I'm feeling reflective. (which is quite often lately)
The only drawbacks are:
~I feel like I've finally "sold out" to the mainstream way of enjoying music.
~I hate earbuds. Not only the fact that they are NOT comfy, but the fact that it marks me as a typical 21st century person.
~I might retreat into my own world...if so, I'll see you when the battery dies...
Okay, that's about all.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I flit...definitely like flitting!
Welcome to the wonderful world of the personal soundtrack!
The happiest of birthdays to you!
Love, me :)
Post a Comment