Another Monday has arrived. That's okay. We are that much closer to our summer vacation. Not that I am wishing time away. I enjoy the process of "getting there" just as much as finally "being there"!
The kids are working on their science reports today. I thought I would give them the day off from regular lessons and have them concentrate on their reports. Olivia is writing about asteroids and Paul is writing about Jupiter.
Well, got to get on with the day! (which means, laundry, bed making, dinner planning, general cleaning, etc!)
Happy (rainy) Monday!
p.s. Think back to the first few days of March. We had a snowstorm...in like a lion! Now, at the last few days of this month, we are enjoying gentle rain...out like a lamb! (of course I know that this could change in the blink of a New Englander's eye!!)
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're right...in like a lion, out like a lamb...March has been like that this time around. I'm especialy thankful for the "lamb" part :) I'm feeling the same way about school just in the last few days. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it's very bright!
Post a Comment