I have recently read in all 4 gospels about the resurrection of Jesus. I find it interesting that the women were the first to believe that Jesus had risen. Is it because we women are that easily swayed? (Genesis 3) Or is it that God gave us a gift? Something to do with the fact that we were the first to fall in the garden so long before? Maybe this is just my small mind trying to decipher something that doesn't need to be deciphered.
I think it was kind of funny that when the women went and told the disciples what they had seen, the disciples thought what the women had said sounded like nonsense! (Luke 24:11) Jesus had to open the men's minds to understand the Scriptures. (Luke 24:45)
Well, what this woman knows, is that she believes. I continually pray that He will open my mind to understand His word and what it means for me personally.
p.s Am I back from my internet fast? I am coming back very slowly. It is not something I want to take over my life again. There is a real world out there that I want to be a part of...and the cyber-world isn't filling that hole.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment