p.s. when I said "He is quoting the Ten commandments", I meant he was quoting Charlton Heston as Moses in the movie!! (in case you didn't 'get' it!)
plus, I would like to point out to the rest of the world that it was YOU executing those awesome dance moves with Paulie, and not me. Great job Mumma!
Ya, but you can't prove it was me...It COULD have been you...
That was fun! I couldn't make out what Paul was saying in the yard, though :( Love the music too!Paula
Loved getting to see a Fulone-Family-Classic; it's been a long time. :-) Thanks for sharing some of your fun family times.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
p.s. when I said "He is quoting the Ten commandments", I meant he was quoting Charlton Heston as Moses in the movie!! (in case you didn't 'get' it!)
plus, I would like to point out to the rest of the world that it was YOU executing those awesome dance moves with Paulie, and not me. Great job Mumma!
Ya, but you can't prove it was me...It COULD have been you...
That was fun! I couldn't make out what Paul was saying in the yard, though :( Love the music too!
Paula
Loved getting to see a Fulone-Family-Classic; it's been a long time. :-) Thanks for sharing some of your fun family times.
Post a Comment