Sunday, January 11, 2009

~Color Week, Day One: Yellow~

Aaahh, yellow...a color rarely seen in the winter...but soon enough we will be enjoying the springtime blaze of yellow on the forsythia bushes!
For now, enjoy the Man in the Yellow Hat, yellow m&ms and butterscotch drops!







5 comments:

Tracy said...

M&M's...they look like Pea Green!
Butterscotch candies are not yellow...save them for "Orange Week"!

Tracy said...

ok, can you feel the love? A little too rough on you...sorry!

Susan Elizabeth said...

HAAAY....I was just very nice to YOU on YOUR blog!! You were WAY too rough!! sniff, sniff...Now I'M weeping!!

Susan Elizabeth said...

p.s. I got the stamp of approval from Melody that the butterscotch candies ARE yellow!!

BLAH..so there!!!

Unknown said...

Great pics, Mumma! I love the man in the yellow hat, and the M&Ms and the butterscotch drops are perfect! I think the picture made the butterscotches look more orange than yellow, but they really are yellow, and that's all the counts. Pooh.