Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am HERE:

Where exactly am I? I am here. I am moving forward but still I have to concentrate on the here and now. It's not easy, let me tell you. My sinful self wants to keep looking back to the past and wish alot of it were different. My hopeful self looks daily to the future. The possibility of so much. So much joy, blessing and good times. But mostly I pray that in the (hopefully, not too far) future, I finally see what He has for me. What He wants for me. What He has already given to me. I mean REALLY SEE. Not looking through my skewed vision, but in His perfectly lit vision.

I do occasionally have a moment of clarity. But then it is back to my view again. How frustrating! But I know I am still in the race. The track ahead is blurred in the distance, but His Word is like a lamp unto my feet and I have to use it to see the very next steps I am to take. Daily intake. Now, to make that choice on a daily basis is so difficult! There are so many distractions. I don't have to list, because I know you all have the very same ones I do.

So, what does all of this mean? It means I am struggling to make the right choice everyday. I am Here.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm there! The daily struggle IS hard, but then God blesses us with times of clarity, and therefore, times of joy. Wow, did that make sense? It's comforting to know that not only is our Heavenly Father on the journey with us, but so are our brothers and sisters in Christ. God uses our Christian family to encourage one another all the time. I just need to always be ready to do His work, AND to be open to receive the blessings He sends my way. Oh my, I just blogged on your blog!
Love you and thank you for encouraging and blessing me along the way through the daily struggle!