Spoof Trek!
Friday, August 8, 2008
SPOOF TREK
We spent much blood, sweat and tears on this movie. It is the epic film I have always wanted to make. So, I'd like to thank the academy, my family and most importantly, my fellow movie producer, Ryan. Without his timely input, this motion picture wouldn't have been possible. So, without further ado, I give you:
Spoof Trek!
Spoof Trek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
haha! Nice job, guys! Its kinda mean to leave someone hanging like that. ;)
it was worth the wait! and the out takes were just precious, hehe can't wait for episode 726
At last!! I'm sooo glad we were able to post it after all. :)
Haha! Very funny.
Hee hee! Reminds me of the old Rumplestiltskin days....finally, you're able to put something on film with a worthy cast :) Pea
Wow, you guys did a great job...I'm not much of a Star Trekky so some things were surely lost on me but it was still entertaining and fun to see.
Post a Comment