How is it that sitting for two days in a recliner makes me tired? I have had to give up all household duties to the rest of the family. To see everyone around me scurrying to do the usual stuff that I do is a bit hard to take. They are doing an excellent job, which makes me think that maybe I could take that sabbatical I have been meaning to take! Hmmmm, where would I go? Maybe to see the rest of this great country we live in. I have only seen parts of the east coast. I haven't been to at least 35 of our states! That's alot of land to cover! (and I'm not going far with a bum ankle!)
Isn't it weird that when a zillion crickets chirp, it's kind of pleasant to hear...but when it's one cricket, hidden in a room chirping, it's wicked annoying?!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
'A bum anke'...LOVE THAT. Take that sabbatical whenever you like...
I totally agree about the cricket! And, whenever you try to find it, it shuts up!
I LOVE you're new colors, Mum!
I hope you're "cankle" is feeling better!
Love you!
Post a Comment