You know, you could just post photos every day and I'd enjoy going to your post! Paula
Okay, I'll try to come up with something! Miss you Pea!
Yeah. Photos are fun to look at!p.s. I miss you Auntie Paula!!!
I miss you too, Ollie-and Mel wrote such a sweet note to me on her blog/comments...you're making me want to hurry up and get up there! Next week is vbs at our house, you are all welcome:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You know, you could just post photos every day and I'd enjoy going to your post! Paula
Okay, I'll try to come up with something!
Miss you Pea!
Yeah. Photos are fun to look at!
p.s. I miss you Auntie Paula!!!
I miss you too, Ollie-and Mel wrote such a sweet note to me on her blog/comments...you're making me want to hurry up and get up there! Next week is vbs at our house, you are all welcome:)
Post a Comment