Thursday, July 31, 2008

Something new!

It may seem like I am making a big deal out of TacCom's new car, but if you could have seen what he was forced to drive for the past two years...you would understand how thrilled we all are that he is now able to enjoy his new JEEP! (and for those of you who don't already know or can't remember, a JEEP CHEROKEE, was one of the reasons my family were not seriously hurt in a rollover two years ago...and of course the angels that were totally surrounding the car...Feels good to be back in a JEEP again!)

So, now enjoy our little movie...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niiiice! Great movie (it came across really large, good quality, etc...how'd you do that?) You had fun that day, didn't you? Enjoy your new wheels, Taccom! Paula

Tracy said...

NICE!! Or, as Don would say...FANNNNTASTIC!

ljm said...

Very nice....I love Jeeps! Our Cherokee served us well for years. A few too many years actually but I shouldn't complain.

Susan Elizabeth said...

Thanks y'all!

Unknown said...

This movie is the coolest thing ever. GOOD JOB! Commanders rock.

Livvie Lisa said...

I looooove the song!!! Awesome timeing!

Tracy said...

Ok Su! Time to post again! Its been too many days! Don't make me say "Ni!" Where are you? If you post, I'll buy you a shrubbery!