Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dreams

Okay, per request, I give you a few excerpts from some of my recent dreams.

~One of my sisters had a whole muffin stuck at the back of her throat. I used a pair of needle nose pliers to remove it in pieces. As I looked into her mouth to make sure I had gotten all of it, I noticed the rawhide dog bones that were stuck in the roof of her mouth. They looked like fossils, but were removable. So, I got to work pulling them out. It was painful.

~I was in the city with my friend and her son. We were waiting for traffic to lessen so we could cross the road. Without any warning, her son ran out into traffic! A car came directly at him and hit him, only here's the weird part, he turned transparent and the car went through him, without harming him at all! That's how I saw it. My friend claimed that he was just enough to one side that the car just grazed him. I tried to convince her of what I had seen, but she thought I was talking crazy! I was sure it was a miracle from God.


Okay, that's enough weirdness from here. Have a great Thursday, Y'all!

2 comments:

~jenna said...

weird dreams, a new color (love it) and a southern drawl :)

Anonymous said...

For some weird reason I'm glad the muffin/rawhide dream was about one of your sisters, and NOT one of your cousins! Bizarre. Thanks for sharing :) Paula